Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cinco De Mayo!!

If you happen to love mexican food as much as I do, then you may have already thrown a cinco de mayo themed party. If not then its time to start!  Today at work, I was surrounded by chips, salsa and guacamole...if they had stopped there I would have considered it a successful party. BUT NO..there were burritos and fajitas and rice and beans...all foods I adore! Everyone was happy and chatty and It got me thinking about what a festive holiday cinco de mayo is. All the bright colors, music and festive decor. What a great theme for a kids party! I found so many great items to add to this theme not to mention a place that will come to your house and help your guests paint their own plate as a souvenir!

this vintage tablecloth will definitely brighten any table
hand painted plastic cups


love these paper banners called papel picado 

cookie flower centerpieces
candy centerpieces too!


these frames are perfect for place cards


these plates were painted at a plate painting party...what a perfect craft for kids
finally the piece de resistance...a pinata!



No comments:

Post a Comment