Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Up and Running

By nature, I am a girl that loves parties. Since my wedding, i have been fascinated by the process of planning a party and each detail that completes a larger picture. Every place that I go, I see things that inspire me for my next party. So, after years of talking about starting a party planning a business...I am just doing it. My goal on this blog is to inspire readers, to keep myself fresh and excited and to help people bring a sense of fun back into their lives. I will post photos of great party themes I have come across or things that inspire me. I will post party ideas and tips, great recipes and links to amazing sources Basically anything that will bring out the creative genius that hides in all of us. I hope you enjoy and let me know anything that has inspired you!

No comments:

Post a Comment