Monday, May 16, 2011

A Time To Read


love reading. Its a simple pleasure that I've held dear since I was a young girl. You can imagine my excitement when I see my son enjoying books as much as he does. There is something about turning the pages of a book...not knowing whats on the next page...that still excites me. There is comfort in a favorite book...the pages worn, ripped and dog eared in your favorite places. I think a party with treasured books at its core would delight young readers. Seeing their most loved characters brought to life and sharing their favorite adventures with friends.

i loves these personalized books for favors




  
this giving tree would make a bright and cheerful centerpiece when clustered with others or real flowers

these lanterns would be fun to hang with traditional bright lanterns

personalized wild things art

remember felt story boards???

these custom tablecloths are to die for

who can live without a dr seuss cookie?

 hungry caterpillar treats

esty...of course



a book cake



No comments:

Post a Comment